Complete with cams Mark VIII 4V B-heads, intake manifold, plenum, TB, IMRC plates

Shadow Z

Established Member
Heads were unbolted from a Teksid block, and left untouched. Came off of a good running engine. It was a banged up parts car that ran beautifully, engine was ran less than 24 hours before I arrived to pull it. I was going to use them but already had a Mach 1 intake manifold and found a good deal on C heads. $140 takes it all. Really don't want to ship all of this. Located in southern Delaware, but can travel up to 100 miles at your cost to help with your trip.

For the right offer I may also consider letting go of the Teksid block in the picture. That is as-is as well, no cleaning or machine work done since pull. Has fairly decent cross hatching left with minimal glaze. No rust or pits at all. It is kept inside my house for that purpose, preventing rust in the cylinders.

10425360_740434472703218_8664499419689514962_n.jpg

Shadow Z

Established Member
Bump. Can't believe there's no interest in some cheap B heads for a mega low budget build. Remember, $140 is for everything, heads, cams, intake manifold, plenum, throttle body, IMRC plates, valve covers.

Shadow Z

Established Member
If you don't mind covering the shipping on such heavy items I will do my best to find something cost effective to ship it in. It would most likely have to be a plastic tub or plastic container of some sort to hold the weight of two assembled heads.

Shadow Z

Established Member
Bump. Valve covers are sold. Will let the heads, intake, everything else mentioned, go for $110 now.

Users who are viewing this thread