Complete Vortech S-trim Superchargers $2279.99!!!............check It Out!!!!!!!

Joe Blow Racing

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
finished-vortech-special.jpg

24 HOUR SALE!!! $100.00 OFF ALL REMAINING VORTECH KITS!!!!

If you have waited this long and still have not purchased a Vortech Supercharger what are you waiting for nows your chance! From now till 12 noon tomorrow (Dec. 31st.) all Vortech Supercharger kits have been marked down an additional $100.00. Thats right! We must sell another 5 kits before the year is over. Give us a call.

Orders must be placed before 12 noon December 31st. Before we close for the New Years.

Last edited:

brianjh20

Established Member
joe blow racing

hey i was looking at your site for the list of pieces that come in the vortech kit and i cant find this deal anywhere on your website can u post all of the items that come with it i am very interested in buying it

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
When I first seen it, I figured no FMU, BTM, TREX, plastic discharge tube but this is a great deal. Now if I only had 2300 bux.

Joe Blow Racing

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Yeah it certainly is a good deal considering everything. Many others have felt the same way as yourself thinking it would be lacking FMU, pump, etc. Thats why we stressed "Complete" systems . You get everything for $2279.99

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
In regards to the 93 Cobra setup, is it a V1 blower or SQ? Also what are the differences with the 93 cobra and 86-93 mustang setups? Thanks.

Joe Blow Racing

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
To answer your first question we have both available right now. In the post we stated "Buyers Choice" of either head unit.

The kits are almost the same 93 Cobra's had under driven pulleys from the factory as opposed to the GT having standard. The Cobra kit is designed for a stock Cobra and its factory under driven set. That’s the main difference really. The kits are virtually identical and there's no difference as to one making more power then the other.

If you have any other questions please feel free to give us a call toll free or email us.

Thanks,

Rodney

Last edited:

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
Thats what I had figured about the differences. I don't have the original pulley's to my Cobra, so I guess I should just get the regular kit? On the Vortech site it doesn't have the option for a V-1, just the SQ on 93 Cobra kits, thats why I was asking. Thanks again.

Ohh yeah does that include shipping? :-D

Last edited:

Joe Blow Racing

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Gives us a call sometime when your ready. Unfortunatly this deal only last till the end of the month. Vortech will be raising the pricies for 2005.

Bets Regards,
Rodney

Users who are viewing this thread