Complete T-Top Fox Body Conversion Parts, Roof, Doors, Etc..In WA State

82Mustang

Established Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a complete roof section, from hatch opening to windshield from a T-Top Mustang(car was rotted beyond repair). This includes the doors, but only the inside steel panel with all the manual window crank pieces included, none of the working parts are rusty but the doors were, door window glass in perfect shape, little caps by the handles and mirrors, mirrors, etc..The roof includes two T-Top glass tops, your choice of green or brown shading(i have 6 T-tops total, all for sale), and all the special weatherstripping/moulding required for this conversion, but some of the weather stripping may need replaced. If you have any questions please ask, i can get pictures but it's not exactly convenient(roof is in the rafters of a shop). I am located in Aberdeen, WA and i would prefer not to ship because these parts are HUGE, Thanks
Price: $300.00 OBO/Trade

Here is a picture of what mine looks like, but this is NOT the roof i am selling:
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...zakkery082.jpg

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a complete roof section, from hatch opening to windshield from a T-Top Mustang(car was rotted beyond repair). This includes the doors, but only the inside steel panel with all the manual window crank pieces included, none of the working parts are rusty but the doors were, door window glass in perfect shape, little caps by the handles and mirrors, mirrors, etc..The roof includes two T-Top glass tops, your choice of green or brown shading(i have 6 T-tops total, all for sale), and all the special weatherstripping/moulding required for this conversion, but some of the weather stripping may need replaced. If you have any questions please ask, i can get pictures but it's not exactly convenient(roof is in the rafters of a shop). I am located in Aberdeen, WA and i would prefer not to ship because these parts are HUGE, Thanks
Price: $300.00 OBO/Trade

Here is a picture of what mine looks like, but this is NOT the roof i am selling:
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...zakkery082.jpg

I have an '85 in need of grey trimmed t-tops (gold tint). If you have the trim work and sheet metal I'm interested. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread