Complete Return system minus injectors

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
I am deciding to tone the car down a bit, not go back stock but make it less of a "race car".

I have ran this system for a total of maybe 1000 miles on the street, just normal driving around. I bought the Moroso tank used, everything else pretty much brand new.

Setup includes:

Moroso sumped tank ( in good shape, i sanded and polished the metal sump hanging out of the back) $650
100, 10 micron filters ( chrome and red)- $150
-12 line out of tank into pump
Aeromotive Eliminator pump ( bought used with 500 miles) $450
-10 line( to rails and return) and all fittings - the line is from an fittingsdirect.com --- they are not the top of the line, best line you can get but they get the job done and are E85 compatible. I did not have any issues with them. I have well over 350-400 into all the line and fittings.
universal Y block anodized red-50
New Division X rails from lethal in polished-$300
Paxton FPR- 150

I have well over 2k into this system, Looking to sell as a whole...but i am open to parting out if i have enough of the parts spoken for.

If buyer wants it all, i can do 1600OBO plus split shipping. ( the only bear is going to be the fuel tank.)

I would also need a stock fuel tank, so if you want to work a deal with a trade of tanks, i will take some off the top of the deal

Text for pics or questions
618 558 6496

photo-52.jpg

photo-51.jpg

photo-50.jpg

photo-54.jpg

ScottySVT

Established Member
Can I ask why you ran -10 lines for feed and return? And can you get some pics of the Y block and how the lines are ran? Also, can you give the lengths of the lines under the hood? As in from the Y block to each rail and from the rails to the regulator? I figured posting here instead of PMing would be beneficial to someone else as well as me. Id be interested in a few pieces, but i drive my car too much to have a sumped tank and to have everything in the open, but it does looks bad ass! Nice job

Thanks! :beer:

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
I just ran -10 on both because my tuner/guys that helped with the build said why not, the return line can be just as big, and it may be considered a bit overkill but its not out of the ordinary. I can get some measurements up in the next few days.,

If you are only interested in a few peices thats fine, i will say i daily drove the car for about a week, the sumped tank wasnt a problem, and you can hide away the pump under the back bumper pretty easily. I have a buddy who dailys his a1000 sumped setup and has never had a problem.

I am willing to make a great deal for anyone wanting to purchase the whole setup. PM me if you want to do business.

Users who are viewing this thread