Complete QA1 coilover kit (F/R) FS:

FOURCED

3 honks and I own you
Established Member
For Sale off my 03 Cobra are my QA1 coilovers for all four corners. Fronts are H2002 struts, 12-way adjustable with QA1 coilover kit. At the moment I have them with 14" 225 lb/in springs in them, but I have a set of 14" 175 lb/in springs as well. The struts were rebuilt last year (turns out nothing was wrong with them actually) and come with Maximum Motorsports closed cell foam bumpstops. They have less than 10,000 miles on them.

The rears are a kit put together by Autofab Racecars in Maryland, this kit will fit either IRS or straight axle cars. I will include both lower mounting options to the buyer. The kit uses Autofab's brackets with a single 10 way adjustable QA1 Promastar shock, currently running a 14" 250 lb/in spring in them. They have Maximum Motorsports closed cell foam bumpstops, and they also have less than 10,000 miles on them.

Both the fronts and rears have QA1's thrust bearing kit on them, which makes it infinitely easier to adjust the coilovers when preloading the springs... the rears especially since they are 14" long ;-) To a buyer that wants the complete set I will include three sets of springs (14" 175, 14" 225, 14" 250), the spanner wrenches for adjusting them (both wrenches), all mounting hardware and anything extra I have to go with them (I have some extra spring sets of various lengths/rates if I can find them).

Asking $925 shipped for everything, or best offer. I will seperate them if someone is interested in just the fronts or rears. PM or e-mail me at blown4valve-at-charter dot net to discuss.

Thanks for looking :thumbsup:

Shannon

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Damn man i would love to have these does that include install price for a local LoL

FOURCED

3 honks and I own you
Established Member
Damn man i would love to have these does that include install price for a local LoL

PM or e-mail me and we can discuss that matter if you're serious ;-)

You'll need C/C plates though if you want to run coilovers of any kind.

Shannon

99snakeIA

Established Member
rears

desparaetly need the rears...runnin 295 kdw's on 18x10 fr500, eiboc lowering and i keep hittin the damn fenders!!! already wacked them in as far as i dare..ill even trade the eibocs, 2 months old, if you want...254 432 1105

LunaticSVT

Fun with the Mammoth
Established Member
He emailed me letting me know that they were sold. Someone got lucky and got them before me. darnit!

Users who are viewing this thread