Complete Nitrous Kit for sale (mustang fuel rail adaptors)

ISMELLRICE

Established Member
I am possibly selling my car so im getting rid of all the stuff i am not going to use.
Has both fuel rail adaptors for 99-04 and 05-10 mustang 4.6's

KIT INCLUDES everything!

1. Dynotune Kit for Mustang DynoTune Product, 622-05-07 Mustang GT Nitrous System - DynoTune, Nitrous systems, Purge kits, Nitrous Bottle heaters and more!
(bottle includes gauge DynoTune Product, 910-Liquid Filled Nitrous Pressure Gauge 1.5" - DynoTune, Nitrous systems, Purge kits, Nitrous Bottle heaters and more!
BLOW DOWN TUBE AND JETS FROM 50-200SHOT INCLUDED

2. Dynotune Bottle warmer DynoTune Product, 100.1-Nitrous Oxide Bottle Warmer 120V or 12v 10-15LB - DynoTune, Nitrous systems, Purge kits, Nitrous Bottle heaters and more!

3. Dynotune Window Switch NEW NEVER USED Digital Two stage rpm window switch with built in TPS switch for nitrous oxide. Nitrous oxide rpm window switch at discounted prices. Controls two stages of nitrous oxide. - Digital Two stage rpm window switch with built in TPS switch for nitrous

4. Dynotune Purge Kit NEW NEVER USED Nitrous Purge systems that purge Nitrous from the Line, reducing ET. Nitrous purge kits and systems purge nitrous into the air making max HP. Dual outlet purge kits with large solenoids. - Nitrous Purge systems that purge Nitrous from the Line, reduc

5. Autometer Tach adaptor- Autometer Tach adapter 9117 for tachometer interface on ford and direct coil ignitions. Autometer tach adapter 9117 is fully potted for LS1 applications. - Autometer Tach adapter 9117

6. Nitrous Switch NEW NEVER USED- 3 Switch Mustang Nitrous Control Panel (99-04) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

id like to sell everything as a kit... Like stated it has 1 fuel rail adaptor for 99-04 and andother for 05-10...
Shoot me an offer id rather sell locally but i will ship
[email protected]

ISMELLRICE

Established Member
prices dont include shipping!

id like to sell the kit with the noids and lines..
$250 for the kit w/10lb bottle
-60 for the cupholder switches
-75 for the window switch
-50 for the tach adaptor
-60 for the purge kit

Users who are viewing this thread