Complete Magnum XL Package

serickson1

sericksonGT500
Established Member
SOLD!!!I have decided to go auto so it's time to sell the XL….I spent $3500.00 and had it completely rebuilt and face plated this year by Liberty Gears in Mi….they warned me that I would be

pushing the envelope at 1200+ but I went ahead and had them do the work anyway. Long story short is the tranny didn't hold up to my racing schedule and I ended up hurting it

pretty bad. The tranny is currently back at Liberty and will need about $2500.00 worth of parts and labor to bring it back to a stronger than new fully synchronized Magnum XL. I'm

open to any offers but my thought process was this:

Magnum XL Core

SFI Bellhousing

Drive Shaft

Spec E-Trim Clutch (200 miles and 15 passes)

Mark Williams Racing Yoke

Magnum XL Cross Member

Upgraded Transmission Mount

Steeda Tri Ax Shifter (Huge upgrade over stock shifter)

Hurst Pistol Grip with Line Lock Button (Snake Skin Hydro Dipped)

$2400.00…. and you work with Liberty directly to get the tranny built exactly the way you want it and I cover shipping of everything to your door including the XL…..or I ship

you everything including the core and you take care of the rebuild……this is a complete kit and would allow you to sell your current set up to recoup a good portion of the cost…..plus

you are in control of what you are getting tranny wise as most of the used Magnums have gone into the higher HP cars and have been beat on pretty heavily.

Let me know what you think….you would be getting a better than new Magnum XL package and 1500hp clutch for less than $5000.00 shipped….

Parts are still on the car…I'll be taking them off this weekend…Pics to follow.

SOLD…..thanks for looking….

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread