Complete listing on my built TR anniversary

Presteige

Established Member
my built TR anniversary may trade for

MAY CONSIDER PARTIAL TRADE FOR NEWER GSXR-1000 streach modded the better.

Here is a little info on the car. For more detail or specific detailed pictures please call, text, or email me at (803)-292-4995 [email protected] (leave message) Serious inquires only please.
2003 Torch Red 10th vert 600+ RWHP
30,500 miles on car
4800 miles on Proline built Aluminator(4.6)
4800 miles on built SRA
3400 miles on 2.8 KB Behemoth 75mm
all billetfow pullies

Custom BEHEMOTH intake with twin 75mm throttle body to feed the 2.8 kenne bell

Fuel- Twin GT Superpumps, -8an braded line, Fore fuel rails, KB BAP, 80lb injectors

Exhaust- Mac LT's, Lethal high flow catted X pipe, Magnaflow cat back

Rear SRA- 03 GT housing, 31spline moser axels, 2.5in moser studs, Cobra Tru trac, Custom Differential cover

QA1 adj shocks
Clutch- Spec stage 3+ aluminium flywheel, driveshaft loop, mgw shorty shifter

Gauges- Speedhut SVT gauges A/F, Oil, fuel, Boost, Dynojet wideband. SCT II

Cosmetic- Kenwood indash DVD/CD/NAV, Anniversary interior, FORE hood vents(black), tinted windows
SVT Speed hut guages(4)

Wheels- 18x9 & 18x10.5 AFS cobra reps with black inserts, Tires nittos up front and new nitto 55r DR in the rear.

the car was built for show and to have the go and strength if needed. It's not a track car and has been babied, not strung out. There are tons of other little mods to the car as well that were not mentioned such as drilled and slotted roaters, aftermarket upper and lower control arms, sway bar, aftermarket coolant tanks, upgraded duel pass intercooler/heat exchanger. Anything else Ill be more than happy to answer or talk with you. Thanks

I have 20k+ in build sheets and mods to prove everyhing so Im asking $26,700 oboNo lowballer Thanks

fbba2e55.jpg

c7bd3c7d.jpg

f04c2ca7.jpg

fd3c7076.jpg

e8ac748c.jpg

d6d7877a.jpg

d6d7877a.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread