Complete IRS Carrier Rebuilt w/ur Ratio (with Warranty)

03WetSnake

All Or Nothing!!!
Established Member
Just purchased a 2004 cobra and the deal came with a extra IRS Carrier with 50k miles. I been rebuilding IRS/Diff's for 10yrs. All the internals are in great condition and the gears that came in the carrier are 4.10s. I have a set of 3.27/3.55 also. I would like to rebuild this Carrier for someone that would like a specific ratio. All bearings/seals,crush sleeve, and rear cover sealed will be replaced/sealed. The housing is in excellent conditon with no marks or hit marks. I would like some offers to see what I can get, but would rather trade for some small bolt -ons than I need to finish what the previous owner didn't install on my current vehicle.

I will give a warranty on the IRS. 12mth/12k miles. Shipping cost will need to be added.

I need a SCT MAF,KB BAP,60lb.Injectors.SCT Handheld Tuner.

Thanks alot. Caleb

sprstr1000

WHIPPLECHARGED
Established Member
I have a couple things things for trade,lethal strut tower brace(eaton),JLP pre filters( driver and passenger),tri ax shifter(t56)
3.55s would be nice,4.10s are fine too

intrested in the pumpkin

Last edited:

03WetSnake

All Or Nothing!!!
Established Member
I'm sure I can get the carbon fiber fictions, but the ones in it look great. I do have a guy interested in the 4.10s but if someone wants the gears and carrier I will build it around $400 for everything. plus shipping.

03WetSnake

All Or Nothing!!!
Established Member
Ok i call my distributor and they don't carry the carbon fiber frictions. However I will be replacing the frictions because they have more wear than I'm comfortable with so for new frictions a set is $65 bucks. So unless I can find a company that carries the CF frictions, oem style will be used!

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member

03WetSnake

All Or Nothing!!!
Established Member
Okay guys have everything ready to assemble on the Carrier. I got the Heavy Duty Kevlar limited slip clutches through National Drivetrain. So I have 3.55s,4.10s,4.30s gears that can be installed. Please you are interested email me at [email protected]. I also have pictures of the gear set pattern and all parts that are being installed. My price if your wanting the 430 gears will be $550 becasuse those gears are brand new. $450 for 3.55s have 30k on them, and 4.10s have 10k miles on them.

Users who are viewing this thread