Complete interior

opie99

Established Member
How much for the headlight switch, cruise control buttons, the piece around the radio with the vents, and the the pieces that are behind the inside door handles? I live in stl so I don't think ill need shipping or paypal fees

Jon82387

Established Member
I know you said its pretty banged up, but is the passenger air bag still in tact?

Let me know
Thanks
Jon

Dinggus

Established Member
How much for the steering wheel and these pieces?

screenshot20120117at124.png

Indyice35

Established Member
Interior is grey and black. Which harnesses are you needing exactly? Engine harness isn't available

I need anything electrical you have! All the chassis harness's and all the interior harness's... Found out my 2001 has 99-00 electrical in it! Thanks Kevin 317.840.1901

built54

Established Member
They are on eBay right now, it they don't sell I'll do this deal for you two, as long as u are going to come pick up

svtlightningx2

Established Member
seats

I wish i was that close. I would have to get the seat shipped. I am in lloydminster alberta canada. i would be willing to go 200 for the drivers seat and pay the shipping. you could send it ups. i cant see it being over 200 for the shipping. let me know. thanks kelly

svtlightningx2

Established Member
seats

I would give you 200 for just the seat foam and covers if it makes it easier. then you could just mail them. let me know. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread