complete fuel system options for cobra

2000 gt

Established Member
ok so im sure u guys have seen a ton of these threads of people asking what fuel system to use lol. but anyway here it goes i currently have a 99 cobra with a 03-04 cobra tank and pumps. just did a makeover for the car and wanted to upgrade the fuel system while its out. car has a built motor with t trim vortech that will push 22 'pounds of boost this year and i already have plans to be going turbo this year. so my questions is what are u guys who make over 1000 hp use i really like the "behind bars racing" kit for 2000 bucks it comes with everything from tank to rails i was also looking at glenns performance and fore innnovations thanks for the advice in advance and any pics of how happy u are with your kit is welcomed :coolman::):banana:

2000 gt

Established Member
yea i saw that kit my goal is to buy one set up and not have to upgrade again after that besides injectors so if im gunna do it i wanna go all out lol thats why i was leanig towards behind bars racing

98 N/A 4V

Established Member
Why cant you put 2 340's or something similiar on the 03/04 hat? Not sure the walbro 465's will fit but I'm sure someone has tried.

-Mark

modular89

Established Member
Look up Glenns Performance. i ran their sump tank setup on my cobra. They sell complete kits for up to 1700hp. I will be purchasing another one of their tanks for my Mach 1 build.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I love BBRC stuff, I have his tank with internal Magnafuel Pro-750 pump.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I run all fore stuff, quality products.

Users who are viewing this thread