Complete eaton swap with goursh brackets

carrew

'01 Cobra Jet
Established Member
Complete eaton swap with goursh brackets PICS

SOLD

I have been putting together an eaton swap for about 2 years and I acquired every part needed to swap an eaton onto a N/A mod motor. I have even already machined the lower intake for the lightning IAC sensor and have the sensor and recently acquired a stock termy IAC which I already machined a plug for. The intake heat exchange and front mount both have been professionally cleaned, checked for cracks and blades straighten. The eaton was just refreshed with new fluids and brian at Posi did a non-advertised street port. I have the stock termy TB, a JLT cold air, 90mm termy maf, fuel rail, 39# injectors were flow matched last year, metco lower pulley, and the goursh brackets which do not require the front plate or the multiple terminator pulleys. It is much like a Kennebell which flips the alternator around backwards and the eaton and lower metco is one belt, except for the idler which is new too. It comes with all the required pulleys and new mounting bolts, new throttle bracket, new throttle cable, hard & soft H/E lines, intercooler pump, rare blower spacer with H/E connectors, and will include all documentation of other similar swaps and a real KenneBell installation book which comes in handy for wiring up the intercooler pump.

For more on the goursh brackets check out mercury maruader forums.
Here is a reference pic on installation, (parts are not this kit, this is a reference only)

Will not separate at this time

$2,900 plus shipping

Location is Indiana

Will soon be selling my 01 cobra and maybe my fox as well

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread