COMPLETE eaton swap FS

AdamB18CYA

Established Member
All parts will be off the car as of this evening...Im off work all this week so hopefully i can find a buyer and get rid of everything this week. Im putting a turbo on the car so naturally everything from the 03-04 setup is going to be removed. Ill have pics up later tonight. I dont get on the forum that often but there are a few people on here that will vouch for me and the setup. Came off of a longblock assembly with 33k miles on it. Items other than stock will be a billetflow plenum, AFCO pro series heat exchanger, Moroso intercooler tank, and Moroso engine coolant tank. I know what i paid for the tanks and the heat exchanger...as to what the other items are worth as a whole im not quite certain. So whatever offers you have throw um up. For serious inquiries my cell number is 301-331-6995. My name is Adam obviously :beer:

2K1 SVT

Established Member
Eaton parts

Hey I'm interested in your Eaton's lower intake, intercooler, heat exchanger, Intercooler Reservoir, Intercooler pump, coolant crossover, Intercooler to Lower coolant adapter and gasket, and intercooler lines. Just let me know how much you would want for all that.
Thanks,
Brian

AdamB18CYA

Established Member
i looked around on the internet and just quickly got prices for the things you asked for. pricing is as follows for the things like i said just quickly found on the internet/ebay

Lower Manifold - 375
Intercooler - 250
Lower manifold to Intercooler Adapter - 125
Intercooler Pump - 50
Coolant crossover tube - 75
Heat Exchanger - 250
Moroso Intercooler tank - 250
All the lines and hoses for intercooler/heat exchanger - 100

which would be 1,475 but if youd like to PM me we can talk a little more in depth about the pricing/shipping. Thanks - Adam

2K1 SVT

Established Member
i looked around on the internet and just quickly got prices for the things you asked for. pricing is as follows for the things like i said just quickly found on the internet/ebay

Lower Manifold - 375
Intercooler - 250
Lower manifold to Intercooler Adapter - 125
Intercooler Pump - 50
Coolant crossover tube - 75
Heat Exchanger - 250
Moroso Intercooler tank - 250
All the lines and hoses for intercooler/heat exchanger - 100

which would be 1,475 but if youd like to PM me we can talk a little more in depth about the pricing/shipping. Thanks - Adam

Sorry no thanks, we are just too far away on those prices. Good luck with the sale!

AdamB18CYA

Established Member
honestly like i stated in the title ive never sold any of these items and to be frank im pretty new to the mustang world in general. if the prices seem high pm me an offer like i said. you arent going to hurt my feelings at all buddy. just trying to get rid of the stuff :beer:

2K1 SVT

Established Member
honestly like i stated in the title ive never sold any of these items and to be frank im pretty new to the mustang world in general. if the prices seem high pm me an offer like i said. you arent going to hurt my feelings at all buddy. just trying to get rid of the stuff :beer:

Ok lets see if we can't work something out, PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread