COMPLETE eaton swap for DOHC motors

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
you got a list of what you have ?

can you pm me it & a price i have to friends looking for this setup & i have there money waiting on you :D

GreyCobra_03

Lurch
Established Member
I dont have a list put together yet, but can get everything together soon. Everything nessesary I took off my 2003 Cobra and I'm easy to work with on the parts. I broke my cell phone and wont have the ability to talk on the phone until tomorrow night, but feel free to call or text 509-998-4704 then. Also, my email address is [email protected]. I haven't ever done the swap before, but I have everything off my cobra since I am going TT. I am also looking for a alternator from 99-01 or Mach1 :) Of course, alternator and bracket are included in the kit, HE, all the brackets, hoses, etc. I actually would suggest letting me make custom steel braided lines for HE, since I have a shop here in town that does an excellent job with it!

Anyway, those who are interested, email or call tomorrow. We will work something out!

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
I dont have a list put together yet, but can get everything together soon. Everything nessesary I took off my 2003 Cobra and I'm easy to work with on the parts. I broke my cell phone and wont have the ability to talk on the phone until tomorrow night, but feel free to call or text 509-998-4704 then. Also, my email address is [email protected]. I haven't ever done the swap before, but I have everything off my cobra since I am going TT. I am also looking for a alternator from 99-01 or Mach1 :) Of course, alternator and bracket are included in the kit, HE, all the brackets, hoses, etc. I actually would suggest letting me make custom steel braided lines for HE, since I have a shop here in town that does an excellent job with it!

Anyway, those who are interested, email or call tomorrow. We will work something out!

nice i think i could work a deal with you & my friend he has a 03-mach 1 that it will be going on !

or parts off a 97 cobra ?

your choice !!!!

GreyCobra_03

Lurch
Established Member
Yes, the '97 is different. Right now I have an offer of $1000 plus an '01 alternator and bracket. Anyone else?

I will be working on a list today, and pics once my new phone arrives! Again, my email for paypal or questions is [email protected] and phone number (once I have new phone) is 509-998-4704

Last edited:

GreyCobra_03

Lurch
Established Member
Thanks vettez!

Wow, I did not realize it was that expensive! I can trade front covers, but mine is powdercoated to match my powdercoated head covers. If someone wanted to pay for me to get the traded head covers and front cover powdercoated, I could make that trade. I also have all new gaskets on them, so I would need a bit of cash to cover the gaskets too. Let me know!

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
THATS WHAT I`M SAYING !!!!! if you want parts off a MACH 1 he can trade you & yal can work out a diffrence in price !

thats really the only way i can trade a set of wheels you half lol

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
if someone wanted to trade timing covers and head covers after they buy this, i will trade my wrinkle black covers plus a 98 timing cover plus a good amount of cash. my car is DSG so i really would like this!

Grey03Lightning

Snail Power
Established Member
Not interested in your parts, but I wasn't sure if you would be interested in buying all the parts off a Mach 1. I just completed a eaton swap on my brothers mach and we have intake manifold with all sensors and egr, alternator and bracket, throttle and cruise control cables, timing cover with tensioner and idler, and egr tube.

Users who are viewing this thread