Complete Eaton Kit

cotySRT-4

Established Member
As the title says I would like to get rid of my eaton kit and I prefer somewhat local. Its complete with a stage 4 port and Afco heat exchanger. The kit is still on the car as we speak but if theres interest I will take it off. Im wanting to go turbo so I would take partial trade on some 01 cobra parts plus cash my way. If anybody is interested please e-mail me at [email protected]. As far as price just make me an offer and we will go from there.

Thanks!!

Monster Mach

Established Member
As the title says I would like to get rid of my eaton kit and I prefer somewhat local. Its complete with a stage 4 port and Afco heat exchanger. The kit is still on the car as we speak but if theres interest I will take it off. Im wanting to go turbo so I would take partial trade on some 01 cobra parts plus cash my way. If anybody is interested please e-mail me at [email protected]. As far as price just make me an offer and we will go from there.

Thanks!!

ill trade ya a whole 4v motor for that :)

Marvin97

Established Member
I bought the kit used from a guy who was building a car and lost interest and funds. It may have 20 road miles on it from bolting it on and going around the block and checking for leaks. The car was never tuned and he is currently parting it out. I'm looking to trade possibly

cotySRT-4

Established Member
I bought the kit used from a guy who was building a car and lost interest and funds. It may have 20 road miles on it from bolting it on and going around the block and checking for leaks. The car was never tuned and he is currently parting it out. I'm looking to trade possibly

I'm willing to work out some kind of trade with you

Boostedcobra99

Established Member

Thanks!!
I have a 99 intake manifold and I need a factory 03 cobra intercooler,And the front belt drive set up for the blower would you want a trade and some cash maybe?

cotySRT-4

Established Member
bump!!

Lots of interest but no real offers yet! There has to be some1 with a 99-01 cobra or 03-04 Mach 1 that's wanting a nice eaton kit. It's complete an you don't have to search for parts.

flatlandscobra

Established Member
I have a 99 cobra what would you need from mine if we did some trading and how much cash would you want your way.

cotySRT-4

Established Member
I have a 99 cobra what would you need from mine if we did some trading and how much cash would you want your way.

Look a couple posts up and I listed some of the parts. There's gonna be a couple others cause I can't remember exactly every part. Throw me an offer on what you think is fair.

Users who are viewing this thread