Complete custom stereo install w/Pics!

Tarp02GT

I LOVE JESSICA ALBA
Established Member
Whats up yall My friend Albert an I did this yesterday. It took us the whole day but I think it looks great! What do yall think?
100_0111a.jpg

This was everything taken out and put in the garage.
100_0113a.jpg

The interior with nothing in the car.
100_0122a.jpg

Kicker tweeters in stock locations
100_0128a.jpg

running all the wires straight back, we mounted the component crossovers under the seats.
100_0130a.jpg

nice shot of the dynamat used on the trunk
100_0131a.jpg

The finished product, this is with the rear seats folded down, my friend did a great job mounting this amp.
100_0132a.jpg

A final view from the rear with the trunk open, notice the space we left for a nitrous bottle :rockon:
100_0134a.jpg

And of course the new deck, Kenwood DDX7015. This deck is NICE we watched the begining of Saving Private Ryan and man it sounded like you were in a theater!!!
NOTE: about this deck it looks strange because of the gaps, Kenwood provided a piece to make it look flush but its a little big right now so we will be moding it to fit the stang, so thats why it looks off. It will will be fixed by next weekend!
BIG PROPS TO MY FRIEND AL FOR AN AMAZING JOB!!!!!! :bowdown:

Last edited:
Heres a link to the baddest woofer boxes ever made.

Powered4sound.com

They designed a box that has revolutionized the industry........trust me on this one....

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Looks really good. I'm sure when you get the trim around the head unit it will look even better!

03Cobra04GT

Under Construction
Established Member
Your install looks nice and clean. :thumbsup: I like the TV a lot and I like TV's in cars a lot. It is kinda classy in a way I think. It is so nice to watch TV on long trips....it cuts time in half.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
clean!

Nice choice in equipment, I just bought 2 CVR10's and a JL 500/1 and 300/4 for my vert. Should be going in within the next 2 weeks. How does the single sub sound with the JL?

And for the TV issue...you must not have kiddoes...buying an in-dash TV was the only way to keep my 3 and 4 yr old from killing each other in the CLOSE confines of the humongous (j/k) rear seat.

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
very nice man! a sound system is a great thing to add, I never regretted the money I spent on mine

Keyser Soze

Grim Reaper
Established Member
JL Audio is the only way to go.. I have JL Audio through out my Magnum and my 1500HD 4x4...

Amps, speaker wire, rca's, clean sweep, woofers EVERYTHING JL Audio..

Keyser

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
Damn dude. That's fu(ken sweet. That looked like a lot of frigin work ripping out all that interior but the final product look clean! :beer:

The guys here who don't care about audio don't know what their missin'. Aint nothing like rockin' out to your favorite jams while rippin' up the twisties. :rockon:

Ford302Redneck

Purfectly Insane
Established Member
yea jl is really good.. i have the 12w1v2.. now kicker on the other hand... i dunno if i woulda got that.. just me.. u hear it far away.. but really not that loud in the car..but if thas your cup of tea.. its great just not mine..dunno bout kicker componants..havnt heard any... i have mb quart all the way around.. sounds awesome

Users who are viewing this thread