Complete built 6r80 swap for sale low mileage!

Force Induced

Boost Addict
Established Member
Ok guys we decided to go to a diffeet route with the car build. Tramsmission is off my 2013 gt it only has 6k miles and 500 miles from being built with exedy clutches and intermediate shaft also currently has a circle d 3b converter. Willing to sell all the items needed for a swap if other party has the manual counterpart for me to trade center console etc with. I am willing to sell wit out the trade of items but may be a slight bit more expensive.

I'm not here to make money on a deal just trying to reinvest it back into the car so I'm reasonable to deal with. Looking for 4k for Trans and items for swap. Would like to catch 800 for converter.

Feel free to cintact me for more info or offers: 337 417 491 seven

Regards ,

Josh P.

Force Induced

Boost Addict
Established Member
Just odds and ends not interested in mt82 I'm doing a glide swap. The manual center console , pcm swap , harness swap that's pretty much it.

phantom_5_liter

Established Member
i will give my ecu, manual harness, tranny and clutch and mgw for that circle d converter and auto ecu
please i am in dyer need of the harness and stall
call me
im gonna pm u

phantom_5_liter

Established Member
the only pieces i need is the harness and stall converter and aftermarket driveshaft (if u are willing to add it to the trade)

Users who are viewing this thread