Complete BOSS ENGINE only 60miles, brand NEW

Westcoast

Established Member
Hey guys I have a complete Boss engine from a 2012 car. Only has 60miles(114km Canadian car). The car was purchase then involved in a MVA the same day! Been in storage even since. My plans have change and I've decided to sell the engine. The engine is complete as delivered off the FORD lot. I'm on the west coast of Canada but will ship at buyer expense. I suspect it to cost 500.00plus to ship. I want 8k usd firm for the engine. AGAIN it's basically brand new, serious inquires only please. I've been on this forum a while, but do not post much, there are members on here that can vouch for me.
Thanks

by9468840

Established Member
Interested but isn't it a little too much while a new 15 aluminator is available for $8700 shipped? If this was like 6-7k price range I'd be all over it

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
Interested but isn't it a little too much while a new 15 aluminator is available for $8700 shipped? If this was like 6-7k price range I'd be all over it

by9468840 is a good buyer. feel safe to deal with him, as I have dealt with him before.

by9468840

Established Member
You are right but to me it doesn't make any sense at all. 2015 aluminator sells for $8700 and it even comes with heads that outflow boss heads and all that awesome manley /mahle hardware. I never understood why ford asks so much more for boss motors. Simply speaking of brand new value, yeah this is a great deal. But that's really it. Anyway glws to the seller. Please let me know if it doesn't sell and if you'd consider revising your asking price.

Famine

Established Member
You are right but to me it doesn't make any sense at all. 2015 aluminator sells for $8700 and it even comes with heads that outflow boss heads and all that awesome manley /mahle hardware. I never understood why ford asks so much more for boss motors. Simply speaking of brand new value, yeah this is a great deal. But that's really it. Anyway glws to the seller. Please let me know if it doesn't sell and if you'd consider revising your asking price.

Could you send me the cheapest place you have found the 2015 aluminator?

Westcoast

Established Member
I couldn't find info on the 15 aluminator in regards to the heads being better then the boss head, but all good if so. I based my price on fords base coyote motor being $6200.00 cheapest I seen. I think the upgrades a boss motor offers over the standard coyote engines is worth the extra money.

Users who are viewing this thread