Complete B heads with cams, Mark VIII intake, IMRC plates, TB, ALL FOR $110!

Shadow Z

Established Member
Everything is in great shape, just have no need for them. I have C heads and a Mach 1 intake for my build. Definitely prefer local pickup as it would be very hard to ship all of this, well over 100 pounds combined. This would make a ridiculously good start to a super low budget 4V build. If I get no interest by the 2nd or 3rd bump I'll just keep it all for a future build.

10425360_740434472703218_8664499419689514962_n.jpg

Dr Donut

Established Member
any interest in selling just the manifold? I've got a mark 8 motor but its a gen 1. I'd buy the whole setup if you were closer, damn shipping prices

Cobra Jet 429

Hot Rod Lincoln
Established Member
How much for just the heads shipped to 01069? Or would you be game to meet halfway? I'm in Mass right near the CT line. Just got an 8 and the lifters are a little noisey so heaving heads to rebuild off the car would be great.

Shadow Z

Established Member
It would be probably around $20 in tolls and at least a tank of gas. I'd meet half way for $160. I have no idea what shipping would be. Sorry for the late response, for some reason I don't get any email notifications to threads, only visibly see PMs when I refresh the forum. Probably need to switch email addresses.

Cobra Jet 429

Hot Rod Lincoln
Established Member
Yeah I didn't have any notifications either. I decided to just check. But that sounds workable if shipping is outrageous. If possible find out? even if a tad more expensive overall, if it saves us both a 2.5 hour drive, Id gladly cover it.

Last edited:

Shadow Z

Established Member
The heads are roughly 21Lx11Wx8H fully assembled, so I'd need a box that is at minimum, 21x22x8 or 21x11x16+ and the weight, I'm not sure. Probably at least 50 pounds with the cams. Not light by any means. I quoted 21x22x8 and 100 pounds, UPS Ground was at $90. In the end you wouldn't spend more, but it may exceed that as I will not be able to find a box sized that perfectly, and I'm sure they're a little more than 50lbs each. PM me if you'd like to continue, with a rough idea of shipping costs in mind.

Shadow Z

Established Member
Bump. Someone please take these heads off of my hands for only $90. No need to have them sitting in my house and it'd help out with all the small stuff for my current build.

Users who are viewing this thread