Established Member
finishedlincoln002.jpg

markviii496.jpg

markviii_hanover003.jpg

markviii003.jpg

markviii492.jpg

markviii494.jpg

markviii495.jpg

I bought the 99 Cobra Drive train over a year ago from CA. It came out of a parted out cobra that had what looked to be a bad rearend collision. Put it in my lincoln, never bothered to finish the wiring because I had to finish college. Now, Im too lazy to finish this hot rod. Here are the specs:

Motor was sold to me with 9900 miles on it. Has everything on it to turn key except for the computer. Ive opened it up, its one clean beast.

The T45 has been rebuilt, and it comes with the following. A brand new 11 inch disk fly wheel, all brand new spec stage 3 clutch components, and a short throw tri-ax shifter.

This whole thing down to the sensors and filters is installed in my lincoln. so get this: The whole lincoln mark viii down to the rubber on the wheels comes free with the purchase. Ill even give away the orignial dohc motor and tranny it came with for free. Plus all the stock piles of fluids filters and other parts I have for it, all free, wont need them anymore.

Its a shame but I just simply dont have time for this hot rod anymore, It would run if i got rid of one short it has near my custom clutch pedal. It blows a 50A max fuse and so i cant get a spark. With the new career going on its time to give away my toy. Somebody take this off my hands.

asking $4500 or best offer.
[email protected] or PM me

for more info and pics:
http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=114761

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread