Complete 03 Cobra Engine + Trans

dcook_14

Established Member
I've had my Termi swapped GT for sale for a while and I'm getting nowhere so I'm thinking of just parting it out. It's an '03 Cobra drivetrain with 45000 miles. Engine is stock with a Steggy ported eaton, 2.76 blower pulley, and a Metco idler. Trans is stock. Clutch is a Spec 2+ and flywheel is a Fidanza aluminum unit with 3000 miles on each.

Trans will come complete with shifter and clutch cable with a firewall adjuster. I'll include the crossmember if you need it. Engine will come complete minus intake. I will include all the heat exchanger lines and pump, but the actual exchanger will not come with.

Asking $6500 for the whole setup. I'm accepting decent offers. I would estimate $500 max to ship, if you're closer to the midwest it'll be a bit cheaper I'm guessing. If you're close to Northeast Iowa I will meet you if you pay for my trip.

Extra things I'll include for extra $$$

JLT Fenderwell intake +$100
60 lb injectors +$100
SCT BA2400 MAF +100
03 Cobra Driveshaft +$100

If you need harnesses for the engine/trans or other little things, I have them and will include them if you pay the full asking price.

Please don't ask me about parting the car out for other things. I still drive this car to and from work every day, so unless I sell the engine and trans I will not be taking anything else off the car.

Also, please don't ask for a price shipped to XXXXX. The answer right now is $7k and if shipping is cheaper than $500 I'll paypal you back the difference

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited:

dcook_14

Established Member
Pictures

Blower and pulley bridge are flat black. Valve covers are a medium blue
DSC01300.jpg

DSC01301.jpg

You can't tell from the pic but this is where Steggy stamped the blower

DSC01147.jpg

A pic of the trans

DSC01209.jpg

And a pic of both when I first pulled them

DSC01245.jpg

dcook_14

Established Member
Please don't ask me about parting the car out for other things. I still drive this car to and from work every day, so unless I sell the engine and trans I will not be taking anything else off the car.

dcook_14

Established Member
Just to be clear... unless you're buying the engine or transmission, I'm not going to sell you anything from this thread.

Also, I'm willing to split the two up but I won't ship anything until both the engine or trans is sold. Or until I get another vehicle to drive around while I tear the Mustang apart which will be later October.

$5250 + shipping or $5550 shipped, whichever is cheaper, for the motor
$1750 + shipping or $1950 shipped, whichever is cheaper, for the transmission

tcstang17

Established Member
Wow I wish I hadnt spent my money on maintaining my truck and house. Someones gonna get an awesome deal.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

92BlkGT

Established Member
Sorry not to derail your thread, but do you have pics of your car? Im from waterloo, kind of curious if I've seen your sleeper around town :beer:

dcook_14

Established Member
Because I need to sell the car and buy something that I can use in the winter. I moved to a townhome that only has two parking places for my fiance and I, so me having two vehicles isn't really an option. No one is buying the car outright and I can make just as much if not more money parting it out, and I can use my dad's shop back home to do all the work, so I'm going to go that route.

Users who are viewing this thread