Competition Orange convertible for sale (revised)

trmin8ter03

Established Member
Nice car and a hella deal, if it wasnt a vert I would be on that like white on rice. You should have no problem selling it. Thats my fav color.

Vanilla Mustang

Established Member
tell me, is the whole front end repainted or do the flames blend in to the stock color on the hood toward the nose? when you run your hand over the flames, can you feel the paint difference? Were they covered with clearcoat?

Last edited:

Orange Vert

EX CO-VERT
Established Member
No bump. Yes it is clear coated. The flames are not a blend to the front part of the hood. Basically it's where you see them.

Yes the car has its cats (passed emissions 2 months ago). The tires are bald on the stock rims...

Orange Vert

EX CO-VERT
Established Member
It's awesome in person! Whoever picks it up is gettin one hell of a deal!

Hey Brooks! Yes they are getting a hell of a deal. Right now I just can't afford it. I'll be getting another one once I get in a better financial situation.

Check this out... - someone commented on your rims.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzj9B0YiQYI"]YouTube - 2004 Mustang Cobra Terminators in rare competition orange color.[/ame]

Last edited:

beabout

Established Member
Very nice, good luck with sale...

quick question. What is a, "Quick removal bikini half top"? Does it go between windshield and roll bar?

Thanks.

Orange Vert

EX CO-VERT
Established Member
So did you sell it? :D

Yes I think so just waiting for a call back...

So check it out. I'm thinking about a 95 Cobra $7,500 w/90,000 miles on KSL. I could afford the payments on that... Dude would go 7000.00 thinking of offering 6500...

I'm going to miss my Terminator though

REALLY MISS IT :( - But once I get in a better financial situation I'll get another Terminator

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread