Competition Orange Content!

mach1girl6

KCCO
Established Member
Sounds like we are having similar problems. Bought my car 2 or 3 Decembers ago and drove it for a month before I spun a bearing. $2,500 and 2 months later I get it back to find out its still messed up. Now its back in the shop with more of my money and time put into it. If its not right this time I will torch my car. No lie.

Yeah I feel the exact same way haha.. it definitely sucks a fat one

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Thanks all! :) Didn't know my thread was still going haha

Just got an update from my shop.. getting a brand new block. Hopefully this one doesn't have any problems.. if it does.. idk what I will do haha

My car has like 60k miles on it, had 50k when i bought it in december and its been in the shop for about 3 and a half months haha

Is this the same shop that built the current dead motor? :uh oh:

smitty2919

Established Member
Nice car...I'm iffy on the cobra tattoo though. I hope you never sell it, or always own a Cobra lol

Great pics though.

I got my flame suit on for being the guy on SVT that isn't trying to get in her pants...:)

RedfireSVT

Established Member
sam, if you have a warranty then theres nothing to worry about just let them fix it. who did the tune on the car? you know you would miss the car if you sold it.

Last edited:

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Car looks great and all the pics look good....funny how I felt right at home seeing the Oklahoma tag :beer:

The tat is spot on.

Im not a "leg humper".......but when I do hump a leg its LilGrneyes1979 and her CO Cobra....with Oklahoma tags lol

Last edited:

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Nice car...I'm iffy on the cobra tattoo though. I hope you never sell it, or always own a Cobra lol

Great pics though.

I got my flame suit on for being the guy on SVT that isn't trying to get in her pants...:)

I just want the car..... the girl.? Meh - I already got one and that's more than enough for me...... Plus I like them just a little bit darker. No offense intended Sam.:beer:

smitty2919

Established Member
^ahahah, yea I got a wife that gets excited by cammed Vette's...unfortunalty I can't afford one so next best thing was a GTO lol (and no that's not the reason I sold my Mach for the GTO)

Hope all works out with the motor Sam. Keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread