Competition Orange 04 Cobra (gauging interest)

cobra1718

Established Member
I am gauging interest in the possible sell of my 04 Cobra. It would take quite some time to list the mods on the car. The basic info is the car has a 2.76 BF pulley, magnaflow exhaust, FR500 Anthracite wheels 18X9, 18x10, Baer D/S rotors, BFG KDW2 tires. If interested give me a reasonable offer at
[email protected] or PM
this is not a committment to sell but if a quality offer is given??
BTW this car has not seen the track, but I have put in car shows. This car took best of class with SCMC AutoFair at CMS
pictures
3286.jpg

3285.jpg

3281.jpg

3284.jpg

27031.jpg

Last edited:

KGStang

Blown 2K Gold GT
Established Member
I really wish I could take it from you, I've wanted a Comp. Orange car ever since they came out... I just don't think I could get what I wanted for my stang though, best of luck if you end up selling it :beer:

Last edited:

cobra1718

Established Member
blk04cobra1 said:
Tell me you're kidding...are you thinking about the GT500?
just looking for options to improve personal cash flow. And I cant get the car on someones website :( . Its just a feeler to gauge interest. Believe me its like giving up your first born child. I could use a sponser haha

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
cobra1718 said:
just looking for options to improve personal cash flow. And I cant get the car on someones website :( . Its just a feeler to gauge interest. Believe me its like giving up your first born child. I could use a sponser haha

what car would that be?

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
Ive worked on this car first hand, it is immaculate (almost as clean as mine)...the new owner would not be disappointed.

Evil Mach

Fight the Good Fight
Established Member
damn, if this was after my deployment, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. I don't plan on buying an '03-'04 Cobra til I get back from Iraq. Good luck with the sale!

cobra1718

Established Member
Evil Mach said:
damn, if this was after my deployment, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. I don't plan on buying an '03-'04 Cobra til I get back from Iraq. Good luck with the sale!
hope you get back to the states soon, take care of yourself and who knows this car may still be around. Also I know there are several nice 03/04 on the boards

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Keeping in mind the rarity of this car. Only made in this color in 2004. Ford made 281 coupes and 72 verts. I get nothing but compliments and have not seen another one in Corpus Christi, Texas. Good luck on the Sale!-Shane

Users who are viewing this thread