comparing ws6 to 03 cobra

2003bluecobra

Established Member
well i ve had the cobra since sunday and i thought i would share with u how i feel about it compared to the ws6.. the ws6 had a few mods done 2 it. the cobra is well of course a much faster car and the power seems to be there through the whole rpm range. the ws6 was fast but just not like the cobra.. the cobra seems to handle the road allot better and is a smoother ride..the ws6 seemed to be put together really poorly.. and seemed like it was gonna shake to death at 80 mph.. allot of noise 2.. the interior in the cobra is allot better and more comfortable car. in my opion the cobra is an all around better built and faster car then the ws6.. just my opion but i thought id let u know.. :)

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
I had both.....I agree....but that WS6 Trans Am of 98 to 02 is just plain bad ass looking! Nothing like seeing those ram air nostrils in the rear view mirror of my 03 Cobra :D

Hot Rod(03 Cobra....The Musclecar Lives)Harry
That quote was the Firebirds cool commercial till GM killed it....
www.HotRodHarrys.com

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by HotRodHarry
I agree....but that WS6 Trans Am of 98 to 02 is just plain bad ass looking! Nothing like seeing those ram air nostrils in the rear view mirror of my 03 Cobra :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:beer:

Happy 03

Established Member
I like my WS6. Both have good and bad. I think the WS6 shifts clean and the clutch is smooth and soft. For a non-power adder LS1, the car has a lot of power and a excellent motor. My car has never had a vibration at any speed. My 03 "vib" still has not been corrected!!!

Trader

Established Member
On performance alone i loved the 03.

But in the look sdepartment. I have to go with the WS6.

Just thought the 03 was kind of ugly.

KDog

Established Member
Seeing the big houses and two car garages make me want to move back to the mainland. :??:

Nice pic, sticker still in the cobra's window. :)

Users who are viewing this thread