Companies that Help Store Cars For Winter/Summer

03snakenvtn

Established Member
I know there's probably a lot of people with winter homes in Florida that store their cars for the summer while they're at their other homes, and people that store some cars in their winter home while they're at their summer homes in Florida. I know it's a pain to store a car for months at a time, making sure your battery isn't dead, tires aren't flat, the gas doesn't go bad.. etc. My question is whether there are any companies that will come check on the car every so often, starting it up, moving it a little, so that the customer doesn't need to worry about putting their cars through the risk of storing it for months without being moved? What kind of insurance would you need to do something like this? I live in Boston, and I assume there's quite a few people who get out of cold climates such as this to go to their summer homes and leave at least a car or two here. Any thoughts?

oldmodman

Established Member
I Googled everything I could think of but "nothing" along the lines that you are talking about. Maybe your best bet would be to find a trustworthy, non auto nut, neighbor to do if for you. That doesn't have any kids!

Users who are viewing this thread