Comp Orange Sitings?

mstangtony

Established Member
I know that color is the talk around places. They are either hard to find, or people want over 30K for them.

I'm looking for one. I know it will be hard, but I don't have that much to spend lol. I'm about 25K or 26K, but not looking for 10K miles or 20K miles. it can be 50K maybe 60K miles. I know the price will go around that for the miles.

If anyone knows who's selling one, Id be much appreciated for helping.

I have been toying with maybe MC, but My son and I are set on our fav color, Orange. lol Just thought id post see who knows something. thanks y'all!

Tony

dpj99cobra

NC Mustanger
Established Member
Good luck in your search. They're out there just takes patience. Mine kind of found me via this forum so it's a good place to look and make your search known.

I also thought about MC as an alternative but am glad I didn't move on it.

You looking for a coupe or convertible?

mstangtony

Established Member
Good luck in your search. They're out there just takes patience. Mine kind of found me via this forum so it's a good place to look and make your search known.

I also thought about MC as an alternative but am glad I didn't move on it.

You looking for a coupe or convertible?

lol I know, its def going to be patience. Thanks, eventually it will come to me.

Yeah Coup would be #1. Wife said Coup so her hair doesn't go all over, and I better not get any other color than CO since I bitched for over a year while waiting for funds to have it. such a lovely wife I have. :)

hoping for the best though!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
youre trying to get the most in demand color for a pretty low price. in your price range id expect well north of 60k car. id just prepare to spend $30k and get a nice clean lower mileage car. everyone knows what they sell for and they dont sell for long. so its definitely a sellers market with that car.

Khyren

Established Member
A guy I know has/had one with a salvage title. It is a solid car with some pretty good upgrades. The salvage title was because it had a small engine fire that took out the engine harness. It has since been repaired and is back on the road. If he still has it, I'll PM you his info.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Good luck OP best color imho. It will take time to find one and it's a sellers market with that color. Only 281 Coupes made probably a lot less than that now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mstangtony

Established Member
youre trying to get the most in demand color for a pretty low price. in your price range id expect well north of 60k car. id just prepare to spend $30k and get a nice clean lower mileage car. everyone knows what they sell for and they dont sell for long. so its definitely a sellers market with that car.

I am trying to get the most demand color. that's the problem around here, its just a color lol. but people love the color. rich people will pay whatever it takes, which sucls to us non rich folks. but hey there was one in SD for what 24K? and it had low miles. we can get lucky! and I will just keep looking around. thanks for the info!

mstangtony

Established Member
A guy I know has/had one with a salvage title. It is a solid car with some pretty good upgrades. The salvage title was because it had a small engine fire that took out the engine harness. It has since been repaired and is back on the road. If he still has it, I'll PM you his info.

Hell yeah, that sounds good. thanks man, keep me posted.

mstangtony

Established Member
Good luck OP best color imho. It will take time to find one and it's a sellers market with that color. Only 281 Coupes made probably a lot less than that now.

I agree, it is a sellers market. the best color too. its the only color im looking for, ive had a CO Mach and loved the color.. my sons Fav color and I as well. its just a must lol.. maybe ill somehow get more cash, but till then I guess. Thanks though. Luck I will need.
]

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member

I agree, it is a sellers market. the best color too. its the only color im looking for, ive had a CO Mach and loved the color.. my sons Fav color and I as well. its just a must lol.. maybe ill somehow get more cash, but till then I guess. Thanks though. Luck I will need.
]
I saw my first CO Mach this summer. Bone stock & very clean.
Good luck with the search!

Chris0304

Established Member
Hey Tony I don't know u but looks like we live in the same city. U wanna go half and half on one and split custody?? Lol

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member

Blumotorsports? Nick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mstangtony

Established Member
Hey Tony I don't know u but looks like we live in the same city. U wanna go half and half on one and split custody?? Lol

LOL shoot i think we may have a custody battle if we split it. ahahah thats cool man you live close by, we probably seen each other but never knew it at the night moves or other shows. i use to have an Orange Mach with the Steeda Kit on it. black FR500 wheels

mach14604

Established Member
I am trying to get the most demand color. that's the problem around here, its just a color lol. but people love the color. rich people will pay whatever it takes, which sucls to us non rich folks. but hey there was one in SD for what 24K? and it had low miles. we can get lucky! and I will just keep looking around. thanks for the info!

Not rich here but have owned two I had to sell the Competition Orange Cobra and the Competition Orange Mach1 to afford this current Competition Orange Cobra. i knew what I had to do to get into the current car. That is exactly it is a rare color with few cars produced thus the law of supply and demand comes into effect. When that law is enacted the price is dictated by the demand. I still have people call almost once a month asking if the last Cobra is still for sale and I sold that car back in April of 2015 (so that right there should tell you where the demand is). Good luck with your search OP.

Last edited:

mstangtony

Established Member
Not rich here but have owned two I had to sell the Competition Orange Cobra and the Competition Orange Mach1 to afford this current Competition Orange Cobra. i knew what I had to do to get into the current car. That is exactly it is a rare color with few cars produced thus the law of supply and demand comes into effect. When that law is enacted the price is dictated by the demand. I still have people call almost once a month asking if the last Cobra is still for sale and I sold that car back in April of 2015 (so that right there should tell you where the demand is). Good luck with your search OP.

Thanks buddy, I am getting a few, but one is being fixed. wont be ready for 6 months, 3 to fix, 3 because its going to be weather permitting. don't think I can wait that long, the othr is too much wont go down. one is not bad, but guy is always busy and cant for his life send me pix lol. I had money in hand, but for the right price. still searching!

Users who are viewing this thread