Comp Orange Mammoth KB Cobra from Bowling Green

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
The car was running in true street on 20#'s of boost going for the 10.0 index, but just missed it.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k8TPABTc2s"]YouTube - HPS NMRA Bowling Green 2010.wmv[/nomedia]

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
Very nice car, details on the setup?

It's a freshly built aluminum 281with Cobra crank, Manly I beams, and Diamond 10.1 pistons. Fox lake ported heads and Comp off the shelf blower cams. FB performance 4STB-E (4R70W) and KB 2.8LC Mammoth. This was the first time out with the new motor, so they took it easy I think! haha

pacific4v

Established Member
I was riding in my buddy's fox body coupe on the 30 mile cruise for true street class and we were behind this guy the entire cruise. On his second run you can actually see my buddy's sour apple green coupe staging behind him. lol.

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Not much better than a Comp Orange Cobra...a Kenne Bell Comp Orange Cobra is one of those things though!

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
Never would of thought that little comp O would run times like that ever in its life. I have a few awesome memories of riding in that car. Gettysburg MACA GTG with over 70+ I think even 80+ cobras sticks out in my head. And some back roads of clifton VA :-D

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
not a fan of the spoiler or rear black-out but who cares I guess when you run low 9's in a CO car damn that is fast

Users who are viewing this thread