Comp Orange Mach

F8TL-WS6

Established Member
that is a nice ass car man. Only thing I would change is the rims, and that isnt even a big deal. Nice car for ur bud

2000-S6

Established Member
new rims and spring/shocks, then you have bad a$$ ride!! those mach's have become quite an impressive force on the streets, so i hear.

Last edited:

NITMARE

Established Member
I say get the Mach 1 rims that are 18's. They keep the Mach look but the rears are 18x9 and have 1 1/2" polished lip that looks awesome

66GT350

Established Member
I say get the Mach 1 rims that are 18's. They keep the Mach look but the rears are 18x9 and have 1 1/2" polished lip that looks awesome

Yeah, those are made by Wheel Vintiques, very high quality stuff.

We swapped keys and I gotta tell you, guys, I was impressed with the car. The hood gets a little taking used to but Holy torque curve, Batman!! A few bolt-ons and some 4:10's and I think these things could kick serious azz. No doubt by my old SOTP meter they've got a lot more low end grunt than the 99-01 Cobras, guessing it' the cam profile?

MachweZo3

Established Member
Its growing on me. The only thing i dont like is that the tail lights clash with the color of the car. I still like the White, Red, and Blue.
In that order.

Users who are viewing this thread