WANTED: Comp Orange coupe cash in hand

compseeker

I had a Comp Orange '04 back when they were new. Looking for another one to hold on to long term.
Would prefer <30K miles but only real stipulation is it must be a coupe. Stock / modded doesn't matter. Planning on doing a 4.0L Whipple build. Willing to pay good money for the right car. Located in PA. Thanks.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I had a Comp Orange '04 back when they were new. Looking for another one to hold on to long term.
Would prefer <30K miles but only real stipulation is it must be a coupe. Stock / modded doesn't matter. Planning on doing a 4.0L Whipple build. Willing to pay good money for the right car. Located in PA. Thanks.
Can always check out the Comp Orange Mustang Registry...may plant some seeds there. Use to be a part of it before I sold my last Comp Orange.

dom418

Established Member
I have 2 coupes I would sell but I’m not desperate nor am I motivated. With that being said one is a 20,000 mile coupe, never had so much as a catback, all original and mint.

The other is a 29,000 mile bolt on car. Lowered, pullied, intake, exhaust etc.

PM and we can talk.

Attachments

• IMG_0747.jpeg
    IMG_0747.jpeg
    402.7 KB · Views: 530
  • IMG_0700.jpeg
    IMG_0700.jpeg
    420.7 KB · Views: 513

Cody M

Established Member
I have 2 coupes I would sell but I’m not desperate nor am I motivated. With that being said one is a 20,000 mile coupe, never had so much as a catback, all original and mint.

PM and we can talk.
oof man those look so good, beautiful cars

68gtscode

Established Member
Thanks for the tips and advice. It's been 15 years since I've dealt with this platform so I have some catching up to do.
Definitely do your homework on current generation power adders from VMP and Whipple. I believe there are better options than the old Whipple 4.0, which is notorious for breaking the snout on OEM forged cranks.

SdFoxbody

Established Member
Have a gen5 3.0 whipple (new in box) and all supporting mods for cheaper than you’ll find once you find the Car you want…

jhutchison

PM and we can talk.
I would be interested in the bolt on car. I am unable to PM ? can you message me? Thanks

MotorCityBrent

Established Member

PM and we can talk.
Your my hero. This is life goals right here.

WWWWWWW

Users who are viewing this thread