Established Member
I have longtubes boss 302'mani jlt cold air catted x e85 tune and Comp
Cams and I has the phasers installed

Scarlett5.0

Established Member
64816A2D-303A-4234-9D17-8CE8DD469995.jpg

PC03GT

Established Member
That dyno sheet looks like someone's on life support. You should get a rev auto or aed tune. The numbers are low for the mods.

JohnRichard

MT82 Speed Shiftin Maniac
Established Member
Well there is another big discussion talking about what type of tune to get so what type was it... e-mail with data logs, remote or on site dyno?

I think all tuners do this... But I will say this, a chases dyno is an instrument and all instruments have error, yes even the ones at NASA, just those have less.

before you get to disappointed, did your ET or lap times improve and if so by how much?

That shows 450 to the wheels.. what gears? lower gears will give you a lower HP number. so 530 at the crank? stock headed GT engine?

But I will say this, a chases dyno is an instrument and all instruments have a percent of inaccuracy, yes even the ones at NASA, just those have less.

Last edited:

PC03GT

Established Member
BTW, if that thing sounds like it's cammed up you're gonna lose HP. Many tuners try to get it to an almost stock idle. It sucks when you have a shitty tuner people can be good mechanics but not everyone can tune. I ran into a similar situation when I put a vortech on my 2012 it ran like garbage, so I took it to Rev Auto, Adam tuned it and it was a ****ing beast!

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
To dyno over 500 you are going to need head porting. Call Eric @ JPC performance he'll set you straight, all is not lost.

Users who are viewing this thread