comn home through arkansas

gucci

00BlkLght
Established Member
i was comn home through arkansas a couple days ago and there was a bad ice storm. there was a what appeared to be silver lightning in the ditch. i was just wondering if it was anyone on here and if everything is ok.

Rook

Established Member
where at in arkansas i live around little rock and so does zack attack. we still getting some ice.

speedfreek88

-Skinny Pimp Racing-
Established Member
it sucks... i havent had power in 2 days and we arent suppose to have it for at least a few more days maybe longer. they say there's over a million ppl down here without power and its gonna be a month maybe longer til everyone gets power back. luckily my L is safe at home in the garage!

Red_Lightning22

Established Member
Im in college in Bolivar, MO and we got like 3/4in of ice and like a good 5in of snow... It sucks because I have no garage here at school and I hate seeing the L out in the ice and snow. It hasnt moved, to scared of ended up in a ditch...

gucci

00BlkLght
Established Member
yea the ice was real bad, i saw trees and power lines down everywhere. it took about an hour to drive 15 miles. the wreck was about 120 miles outside of little rock. the truck was silver.

Users who are viewing this thread