COMMON ABBREVIATIONS

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I'm not a chat room Guy. I'm a 51 year old total die hard FORD ENTHUSIAST, and I loooove This site!
That said however, I need some help with some of these abbreviations...TTT...what's that, some kind of congratulation?
And what are props? I've figured out alot of them, the easy ones like CAI, and most of the hard parts, but damn guys it's a little confusing.
How about a FAAA...frequently asked about abbreviations.
Thanks
Jim:)

Blu50Stang

Happiness is being blown
Established Member
That sounds like a good idea.

BTW(by the way), TTT=to the top, as in to the top of the index of posts

03DOHC

Established Member
TTT = to the top. It's just a way to post something in the thread to make it go back to the top of the first page.

props = proper respect. It's a new age touchy feely BS term to me. Anyway.:)

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Thanks 03DOHC...btw...I love your posts...pretty much all of them!
I just got home and asked my daughter(22) about props, if it was a forum/chat "thing" or some sort of congratulatory form of social discourse, and she said "I think it's some kind of ebonics thing"... But did'nt know where it came from. But NOW I know...thank you very much! proper respect
shortened up.
I hope I'm not going to be a pain for you guys I'm actually semi knowledgeable about engines, drivetrains, suspension, and to a limited degree FORD high peformance history, having worked at a Shelby francise ford dealership starting in 1970.
Thanks again!......I love this forum!

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Thanks for asking. I didn't have a clue what the TTT thing was either, and this 45 yo was just to dang proud to ask!

Well, at least I'm not afraid to ask for directions when I'm driving.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread