Comming to Canada!

MY DREAM

Established Member
Hello all, I am in the Air Force and will be participating in a Maple Flag exercise from May 7th till Jun 30th. I will be in Alberta Canada, more spacificaly Cold Lake. Just wanted to see in their are any Terminator owners near their. Any way I can't wait to get up their, never been to Canada.

James

04torchred

Established Member
MY DREAM said:
Hello all, I am in the Air Force and will be participating in a Maple Flag exercise from May 7th till Jun 30th. I will be in Alberta Canada, more spacificaly Cold Lake. Just wanted to see in their are any Terminator owners near their. Any way I can't wait to get up their, never been to Canada.

James

Well welcome to Canada, but you are quite far up north in Cold Lake. A lot of oil and gas stuff going on up there. At least it is warmer out now, but I think you will like the terrain up there depending on where you are coming from.

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
Awesome man. I work fairly close to where you will be headed. I work in the Oil & Gas Industry. I'm sure you will have a good time.
Cold Lake is only about 4 hrs from Edmonton which is a big city but i'm sure you'll be able to do in in about 30min....lol.

MY DREAM

Established Member
Special Blend said:
Awesome man. I work fairly close to where you will be headed. I work in the Oil & Gas Industry. I'm sure you will have a good time.
Cold Lake is only about 4 hrs from Edmonton which is a big city but i'm sure you'll be able to do in in about 30min....lol.

Well, unfortunatly I won't be bringing my cobra. The Military will be flying me in, so no car for me.

James

Users who are viewing this thread