Coming to Motown...let's get together

Whiskey City

Established Member
I'm coming up for work and wanted to see if anyone wanted to get together for some brews Tuesday night. Any takers? I'll be at Sports in Wyandotte at 7:00. See you bitches...oops, I don't want to be alienating and derogatory...see you guys there. :poke:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Oooh, fine selection of establishments!!!

I am there!!!

Sports Brew Pub
166 Maple St
Wyandotte, MI 48192-5928
(734) 285-5060

MAP HERE

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
Whiskey City said:
I'm coming up for work and wanted to see if anyone wanted to get together for some brews Tuesday night. Any takers? I'll be at Sports in Wyandotte at 7:00. See you bitches...oops, I don't want to be alienating and derogatory...see you guys there. :poke:

:lol: I can try to be there.

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Playing Poker tonight. Sorry.
Plus I'm still debating if I even like you or not. :poke:
Have fun guys.

JP

Whiskey City

Established Member
JP said:
...snip...Plus I'm still debating if I even like you or not. :poke:...snip...

Hey, if it wasn't for the fact that we're Southside brothers... :bash:

dougwg said:
...snip...to slap your pee pee...snip...

Ummm, yea, we've changed locations. Meet us at Como's on Woodward...ya' FAEG!

J/K :poke:

Last edited:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Hey Doug, could you please make sure and bring my MCT Billet Cam Covers with you tonight. I have decided not to have you cut them or spend any time on them and just want them back. Probably gonna go with some like Tims.

I have been meaning to get over there and return your -AN wrenches and Solder/flux too. Been working late hours and weekends and in training all this week. I will bring your items to Sports.

It would go a long way towards showing the problems realized Saturday are in the past and we are good friends as always. :)

Anyways, please be sure and bring them.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Thanks to Whisky City, Whiplecharged Sonic, dougwg and VETTE BOY for a f%cking great time filled with laughter tonight. Have not been this grunk in a long ass time, wheeeeeeee.

I so want to go back and knock the bottom outta that lying rooskie bitch. She is from new Zeeland, I'm tellin ya.

Lit like a christmas tree, yeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaa.

Whiskey City

Established Member
postban said:
...snip...I so want to go back and knock the bottom outta that lying rooskie bitch. She is from new Zeeland, I'm tellin ya...snip...

Gettin' info out of that bitch was like tryin' to interview a telephone pole. She said she was from Moscow but she could have just as well been from Jackson, what's the F'ing difference??

Hey, good times seeing Douggie, W'charged S', Postban and my punk-ass, 'vette drivin' buddy Jery. BTW, if you get the chance, Sports has the best Imperial Pale Ale EVER!!!...just ask Postban! :beer:

WhippleCharged Sonic

Established Member
postban said:
Thanks to Whisky City, Whiplecharged Sonic, dougwg and VETTE BOY for a f%cking great time filled with laughter tonight. Have not been this grunk in a long ass time, wheeeeeeee.

I so want to go back and knock the bottom outta that lying rooskie bitch. She is from new Zeeland, I'm tellin ya.

Lit like a christmas tree, yeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaa.

Definitely a good time.....I need to get away from the kids and wifey more often.

Also, I never got a chance to thank whoever took the tab....THANKS. I owe you!

WhippleCharged Sonic

Established Member
Whiskey City said:
Gettin' info out of that bitch was like tryin' to interview a telephone pole. She said she was from Moscow but she could have just as well been from Jackson, what's the F'ing difference??

Hey, good times seeing Douggie, W'charged S', Postban and my punk-ass, 'vette drivin' buddy Jery. BTW, if you get the chance, Sports has the best Imperial Pale Ale EVER!!!...just ask Postban! :beer:

You needed to be over on the other side with the waitress that hooked me and Doug up. She was freakin' cool as hell and kinda hot to boot (at least I would have tagged her)....I am going back for sure and REQUESTING her! Now, she is the one we probably could have found out "70's bush, landing strip or squeaky clean" :rockon:

Screw that Imperial Pale Ale....give me a Bud Light! :beer:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
WhippleCharged Sonic said:
...snip...Also, I never got a chance to thank whoever took the tab....THANKS. I owe you!

That would be ZEE GERMANS.

That's right guys, totally comped evening thanks to the blessed expense account.

You all missed free IPA, fried pickles, deep fried macaroni bites and popcorn.

Sunnyd got gyped outa timmys which was a bummer, no stout goggles for joo.

Users who are viewing this thread