Coming soon: Polished KB 2.2 Freshly Rebuilt!!

SVT-NAV

Established Member
Polished KB 2.2 Freshly Rebuilt 0 miles!!

Hey I guys, I have a Polished kb 2.2 gen 1 that I bought in the winter. The blower had 800-900 miles before it was sent out the kb to get rebuilt. Ever since the rebuild, the blower never been ran. In the ad the seller posted this,

""Polished KB 2.2 with 800-900 miles on the unit. Its been off the car since 2004 and I sent it to Kenne Bell in 2006. I had the internal gone through, clearences checked, new gaskets installed, and new bearings, the thing was completely checked out by Kenne bell. The thing is practicly new and available to be checked out."

Only reason for selling this is because I don't want to spend the money on big fuel upgrades. I would rather put the money into my rear end which needs it the most ( bushings are shot and rear end is leaking). And if it doesn't sell I will just keep it and put it in when I save up the money.

Anyways long story longer, I'm going on vacation for 2 weeks and when I get back I will be shipping to who ever comes up with cash first. I will also get more pictures of it when I return.

Asking Price is $2800 shipped plus paypal fees( or gift it to me)

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/7163/kb22.jpg

Last edited:

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
Good luck rebuilt kennes suck balls. Mines been back and forth to kb 4 times since the rebuild in April.

SVT-NAV

Established Member
That's unfortunate to hear, see guys on here running them all the time and 4 times since this April!? wow..I've never heard that before. If the previous owner didn't do the rebuild I would have done it myself anyways since it was off.

Users who are viewing this thread