coming home

nugen

Established Member
Hey everyone. After three years in Germany, I'm coming home to the Asbury Park area this weekend. Are there any other Cobra guys or car clubs in the area that could stand some fresh meat?

99cobraclone

Established Member
Thanks for serving our Country!

I don't know if there are Cobras in that area but I do know that Gays have been getting married there, they should all be arrested, damn homos!

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
Welcome back. :beer:

CJMF is a great group of guys and girls... and they have meets all the time.

NeedForSpeed

Established Member
Originally posted by 99cobraclone
Thanks for serving our Country!

I don't know if there are Cobras in that area but I do know that Gays have been getting married there, they should all be arrested, damn homos!

??????????????

Your not "metro sexual" ..........

lol

I'm against those **** too!

Getting "married" is the joining of a man and a woman

Not some pole smokin ass bandit that likes to take it in the ****

nugen

Established Member
Hmm...I'm not sure if this thread was supposed to go that way. Please fell free to gay bash in another thread. I just got here and I have no clue what the marriage laws in NJ entail. I'm sure that they will work for me regardless...my life is not that difficult. But who wants to talk about cars?

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by nugen
Hmm...I'm not sure if this thread was supposed to go that way. Please fell free to gay bash in another thread. I just got here and I have no clue what the marriage laws in NJ entail. I'm sure that they will work for me regardless...my life is not that difficult. But who wants to talk about cars?

:beer: exactlly! So is your car stock, and if it is, for how long? :lol: These things are like an illness, too many potential upgrades.

nugen

Established Member
Originally posted by nj7703
:beer: exactlly! So is your car stock, and if it is, for how long? :lol: These things are like an illness, too many potential upgrades.

My Cobra is at JDM Engineering as we speak! I learned alot building my Honda's engine around a T4 turbo, but I didn't feel like going through the "learning process" with the Cobra all over again. For some reason the "learning" process always costs me more time and money then I really want to spend considering what I already paid for my new car.

nj7703

Established Member
Yeah that is understandable. JDM is a great place, i'm sure they will hook you up right. These cars have some amazing potential!

NeedForSpeed

Established Member
lol lighten up guys,

I was just tryin to make a few laugh....

If I offened anyone to bad, everyone has an opinion.

As for car talk, I think we all love cars, or we wouldn't be in here bullshitin.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to some events this year, hope everyone posts up to date info in this section for tri-state area gatherings!

Users who are viewing this thread