Coming HOME! Seminole/Largo area...I have a ?

stvdman

Established Member
I am finally getting back to home in Seminole, FL. I plan on doing some upgrades to my car and was wondering if there are some reputable shops in the area for mod work, tunes, etc..

I remember "fordspeed" and another shop over off belcher near east bay ("Idle Wild" I think). Are they still around? Any other shops for custom tunes?

I also caught wind of "Coastal Dyno" and "Ramsy's performance" in the TAMPA area.

In addition to my car my dad says he wants to make his 02 Lightning capable of hanging with the Cobra. I figure he is gonna need some UPGRADES also!;-)

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I've never heard anything bad about Coastal. They build some sick cars.

Is Hermann still in Tampa??

stvdman

Established Member
You mean "Horsepower by Herman", if thats the case I think I know who Ill be contacting when I get down there.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Yeah, I belive he is moving back to Maryland, so you'll need to double check if he's still in FL.

Nate's7.3

Established Member
You mean "Horsepower by Herman", if thats the case I think I know who Ill be contacting when I get down there.

His shop is still here. He moved back but still directs and runs the shop from up north.

He is over in the brandon area and is hands down the best around here.

slonech

Dark Side
Established Member
I am finally getting back to home in Seminole, FL. I plan on doing some upgrades to my car and was wondering if there are some reputable shops in the area for mod work, tunes, etc..

I remember "fordspeed" and another shop over off belcher near east bay ("Idle Wild" I think). Are they still around? Any other shops for custom tunes?

I also caught wind of "Coastal Dyno" and "Ramsy's performance" in the TAMPA area.

In addition to my car my dad says he wants to make his 02 Lightning capable of hanging with the Cobra. I figure he is gonna need some UPGRADES also!;-)

come see sam at coastal.... i wont let anyone else in the world touch my car..:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread