Coming back to the FORD family

stalian999

Established Member
Haven't posted in a while but I visit the site daily to read up. Maybe I'm ashamed of driving a Jap. I have previously had a 2001 Silver Lightning and a 2003 DSG Lightning. Something possessed me to go lease a 2007 Infiniti G35S Sedan. Well, my lease is coming to an end and I miss driving around in a truck. So I am planning on picking this up this week. 2010 F150 FX2

1ftfw1cv3ake4146911.jpg

1ftfw1cv3ake4146921.jpg

1ftfw1cv3ake4146971.jpg

Finalizing stuff with the dealer now and I should be good to go in the next few days. It may not be a lightning but I love how these trucks look. With the upcoming 2011's they are taking off at least 10K from MSRP. Also trying to get them to throw in a Line-X and an extended warranty. Ive already got some mods in place like getting rid of those yellow mirror deflectors. Also plan on putting in some harley davidson headlights and tail lights, shackles to even it out, a bed cover, getting rid of the fx2 sticker, and some tint. What do you think??

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
I've got one. Granted its not as nice as that one, but its still one hell of a truck. I have an XLT. Good choice.

Users who are viewing this thread