comet vs jeep srt8

zexsrt8

Established Member
Well decided to run my good friend in his brand new jeep srt8 he has a tune and cold air intake. He has been talking how he has not been beat on the street :rollseyes so I even did the race on his terms he wanted to run from a dig. So I am thinking he will get the jump and I would have to reel him in but to my surprise I even got him out of the hole and put about 4 lenghts on him by about 90mph.I was vary happy with the race and wanted to run again but he just left right after. I am running on 235 60 15 MT drag radial with drag shocks up front. I still cant get over how I took the jump his jeep just feels so strong down low.

zexsrt8

Established Member
302 with afr heads 1.6 roller rockers aircap intake and a comp cam 3000stall and 411 gears about 375+ hp

Last edited:

2k3gt

Established Member
Sounds like he doesn't know how to pre-load. With the small tires that you have and the awd that he has, he should have destroyed you out of the hole. Good kill though.

Last edited:

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
what year is the Comet? 60s style or 70s?

Deuuuce

Established Member
If the comet is light enough with DRs I imagine it could cut a 1.7 60ft? Either way, the Jeep should have been right there I would think.

Users who are viewing this thread