Come work with me!!!!!

04Torchvert

Established Member
Hey guys just want to post and say that my company (New Day Financial) is in a major growth cycle and I want to pass on some names to some of the bosses at our company for hires. A little about New Day Financial: nationwide mortgage company dealing with mostly debt consoldation through over-equity mortgages. Our business is speeding up as other regular refi shops are slowing down because of the rate jumps. I love this place, there is no cold calling at all the leads call in. Income is higher than the national average for loan officers. Average first year income for the company was $120k. It really is that high, I have been out on the floor for three months and built up my pipeline first month received 8k second month and 10k third month, I'm being serious. I do work from 9 to 9 from Mon to Wed, Thur 9 to 7 and Friday 9 to 6 and I come in on Sat sometimes from 11am to 4pm. The company just set a personal record last month with 51 million in loan volume in one month just for our Columbia branch. We have branchs in Philly, Columbia and Nevada. PM me if you want some info on it or if you know someone who would be interested!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Sounds interesting..as I am in sales...for 15 years now. But, I play on the computer alot during the day, wear shorts to work..and only have to be here from 8:30 to 5:30. Now granted..that is a bit higher pay but....not sure if I want to give up the gravy train I have going here or not. Sounds interesting though. PM me with some details.

Users who are viewing this thread