Come Steal my Truck!! 2001 Lightning- $7500

AlexD13

Cop Magnet
Established Member
i cant exactly come out and take a look at it. i live in texas. and im in college so classes are pretty much my life right now lol.

97cobrachris

Established Member
IMG_0420.gif

IMG_0421.gif

IMG_0423.gif

IMG_0424.gif

IMG_0425.gif

IMG_0426.gif

IMG_0427.gif

IMG_0428.gif

IMG_0429.gif

IMG_0430.gif

IMG_0431.gif

97cobrachris

Established Member
bump for pictures!

as you can see, the damage is very minimal... just don't have the cash to fix it at the moment, looking for a serious cash offer asap!! thanks guys!

pedro

Established Member
I've never seen that grille on a Lightning before. It's different, not sure if I like it or not. Just different.

Good luck with your sale.

ColorMatched

grayongrayongrayongray
Established Member
I mean the fender is already tweaked, why not just loosen it up and pull it off the door a little? That damage isn't much and you can still rock it while you pull some cash...

Just my $.02, I'd hate to see you sell it out when it doesn't look bad at all.

97cobrachris

Established Member
I've never seen that grille on a Lightning before. It's different, not sure if I like it or not. Just different.

Good luck with your sale.

thanks man, the previous owner put it on the car-- i planned on getting a lightning grill and the next owner may end up doing the same thing as well..

I mean the fender is already tweaked, why not just loosen it up and pull it off the door a little? That damage isn't much and you can still rock it while you pull some cash...

Just my $.02, I'd hate to see you sell it out when it doesn't look bad at all.

true, but i really don't even have the cash at the moment to be buying new wheels and tires, either way though somebody is going to be getting a hell of a deal here!

Last edited:

TqMnster

Established Member
Why not drive it. Damage isnt bad at all??? I would drive it and fix it when you can. No biggie. And keep from taking a loss on your truck :shrug:

97cobrachris

Established Member
Why not drive it. Damage isnt bad at all??? I would drive it and fix it when you can. No biggie. And keep from taking a loss on your truck :shrug:

like i said, i dont have the spare money for wheels and tires right now, much less the other little repairs here and there that the car needs. with that being said id like to sell it as soon as possible since it was my daily driver, and i need to get back into another car.

TqMnster

Established Member
Your best best I WOULD THINK would be to part it out. The motor and trans alone would get you close to what your wanting for it easily. I know your looking for cash right now but I'm just throwing out ideas. I would put up a an engine/trans for sale ad and see if it goes before the truck does. :shrug:

AlexD13

Cop Magnet
Established Member
Your best best I WOULD THINK would be to part it out. The motor and trans alone would get you close to what your wanting for it easily. I know your looking for cash right now but I'm just throwing out ideas. I would put up a an engine/trans for sale ad and see if it goes before the truck does. :shrug:

+1.

i have a rebuilt title s10 extreme 4.3l if you wanna trade. lots of mods.

97cobrachris

Established Member

yeah theres been a pretty good amount of interest in the truck though, got a couple guys coming out to take a look tonight, so we'll see what happens! thanks for the advice though.

Users who are viewing this thread