Comcast mailing free pre paid cards?

1QWK96GT

Thats what she said
Established Member
Now I am wondering where my card is? I have been a customer for at least 10 years and my bill is pretty expensive with the highest package they offer. Where is my card?

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
doubt ill get anything as i just switched from Verizon last year. But i wonder if it has to do with you being in Philly/NJ. As that is home to Comcast and their headquarters.

Ya never know

Never_Enough

Established Member
I just called to see where my gift card is since I've been a customer for over 15 years &never got anything from them. I was given an Xfinity rewards 800# that is just some bs free cruise scam survey. Time to call back!

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
They always try to randomly raise my bill. Every time, I call & bitch. They drop it down. I never got any gift cards from them. Time to call & bitch again LOL

I used to do that when we had cable. 20+ minutes of my time to drop $10-20/mo off a bill wasn't worth the time or frustration. We cut the cord a while back with Playstation Vue and other subscription services, and never looked back. Dropped over $150/mo in expenses. Good riddance.

Never_Enough

Established Member
I just called to see where my gift card is since I've been a customer for over 15 years &never got anything from them. I was given an Xfinity rewards 800# that is just some bs free cruise scam survey. Time to call back!
2nd time I called I got the rudest rep they have & got nowhere. I'm on the phone w/them again now & this person is supposedly looking into the gift card thing after giving me their cookie cutter speech of people may get those for leaving & coming back to Comcast or for changing/adding services. Oh look, after leaving me on hold forever she hangs up!

Never_Enough

Established Member
I used to do that when we had cable. 20+ minutes of my time to drop $10-20/mo off a bill wasn't worth the time or frustration. We cut the cord a while back with Playstation Vue and other subscription services, and never looked back. Dropped over $150/mo in expenses. Good riddance.
I've looked into Netflix, etc & getting everything that I'd want to still watch what I watch & not wait weeks or months or have to hook laptop to TV every 5 minutes, the $ & PITA savings, if any, would not be worth it for me + I also have internet w/Comcast so they'd raise that bill anyway.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
We went from a $250/mo bill to $103/mo by cutting cable. That includes all the channels we (my wife) watched before on Vue, HBO, Showtime, Netflix, etc. Literally lost nothing in content for $150 less per month. It won't be that way for all people but for us it was a no brainer.

YJSONLY

Established Member
I pay $160 or so a month for dish network (mid grade package with dvr) and the 3gbps internet (6-12 is max). I looked into cutting cord. But for the way I watch would be a huge pita.

Windstream is the only provider so we are stuck with what they bless us with! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread