Columbus Ohio and Surrounding Area

heavenly

Established Member
My name is Joshua Hash and I am the owner of Reflective Image of Westerville here in Columbus Ohio. Just wanted to let you guys all know about the event my company and Buckeye Stangs are hosting this summer! Here are the details! Hope to see everyone there!!

mustangvick

Im the new king of cleve.
Established Member
business

what does your business specialize in i live in cleveland ohio and have attented a couple summit racing events.

a_d_a_m

Mr. Kamikaze, Mr. DNA!
Established Member
I'm always looking for an excuse to drive down to Columbus. Maybe I'll get a Marauder convoy and crash the party, if that's okay?

Yellow4.6

Established Member
This is an update from JOSH orginal poster....

Hey everyone!! Just a quick update on the sponsors/local businesses you can expect to see at the show this summer. Obviously my company (Reflective Image of Westerville) will be showcasing our work. I have a black 03 Terminator and a SN95 GT lined up that are receiving full details so people can view our work. I will take some before and after pictures so people can see the difference and compare! Expecting alot of nice Mustangs to turn out from all over Columbus and the surrounding area!!

Gearheadz Automotive will be attending the show. Rob and Dana will be there showcasing there work. Really glad to have another Buckeye Stang member apart of the show!

Beckner's House of Rides will be in attendence with several of their custom choppers. Josh Beckner will be available to answer any questions people might have regarding their bikes. Beckner's House of Rides also just teamed up with Average Joe's at new Albany for a Tuesday Night Bike Night if people are interested.

Pickups Plus and Cars will be on hand. I am hoping they are bringing out their Foose Mustang for this one. Really nice group of guys and you can bet you will see some nice trucks at the show!

Columbus Car Audio will be there showcasing their audio products along with some pictures of some custom installs they have completed.

This is the sponsor lineup for the show. Really excited about this event and I am hoping for a huge turnout!! Spread the word!! Please email me if anyone has any questions!

heavenly

Established Member
I'm always looking for an excuse to drive down to Columbus. Maybe I'll get a Marauder convoy and crash the party, if that's okay?

Do it!! Would love to see some Marauder's there! We are providing 15 trophies, 20 dash plaques, goodie bags, and I am giving away a free detail. Should be alot of fun! Make sure you come by and introduce yourself!! Cheers!

Joshua Hash

Yellow4.6

Established Member
Just an update we'll be giving away, some gift certificates to some local shops valued at over $500 worth of certificates.

As well as displays for Turbo Kits!

heavenly

Established Member
Update!!! Wanted to let the contestants know whats up for grabs at the car show on June 12th. All registered cars will receive tickets for your chance to win the following:

Gearheads: Giving away a few Gift Certificates for a certain amount off service/labor. (Rob can fill you in on the specific details)

Columbus Car Audio: Giving away two sets of speakers. If the speakers do not match your vehicle specs they can order ones that do!

Reflective Image of Westerville: Giving away a $250.00 Detail Package.

Best Mustang in Show Winner: Will receive 2 tickets to the upcoming EMCO Gears Classic presented by KeyBank at Mid Ohio the following weekend (June 18-20).

Best In Show Winner: Will receive 2 tickets to the upcoming EMCO Gears Classic presented by KeyBank at Mid Ohio the following weekend (June 18-20).

Trophies, Dash Plaques, and also Goodie Bags will be given away as well. No charge to register your vehicle! Please tell all your friends and we hope to see everyone there!!

Users who are viewing this thread