Colts cheerleader

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Come on guys. This is the first time I have seen an online poll not dominated by SVTP members. Shay #442 is not even in the Top 20.

04gtstang

Established Member

VOTED...but IMHO 368 is the hottest :drool: However your girl is definatly top 3 material.

EDIT: I just checked the leader board...WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THE VOTERS!!!!!!!!!! Your girl isnt even in the top 20...WTH??? The girls from 11 down are MEH at best....442 blows them away, I have no idea why or how they are beating her!

Let her see this thread so she doesnt think something is wrong with her....something is wrong with the voters! Rigged I tell you!

Last edited:

wvmystichrome

Established Member

VOTED...but IMHO 368 is the hottest :drool: However your girl is definatly top 3 material.

EDIT: I just checked the leader board...WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THE VOTERS!!!!!!!!!! Your girl isnt even in the top 20...WTH??? The girls from 11 down are MEH at best....442 blows them away, I have no idea why or how they are beating her!

Let her see this thread so she doesnt think something is wrong with her....something is wrong with the voters! Rigged I tell you!

Took the words out of my mouth. With everyone on here voting that will vote she should be up to the top in a matter of hours. Or at least she should be.

Users who are viewing this thread