Colorado Tuners

lightningone

Established Member
Hey Guys
IM getting ready to return from Iraq and move out to Colorado Springs. Does any one no and tuners out there and cause of the higher elevation does that play a big role in things. Thanks USA here I come!!

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
in the springs? not off hand.
PM my brother on here (pntbll309) and see if he can point you int he right direction out there.
otherwise you can drive out here to new mexico and hit up rhyno tune.

or...find a dyno and go with amazon and do a virtual tune session with rick :)

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
I see that you are from Columbia.. will you be coming back here first or going directly out to CO? if you are coming back here first you can have Rick do a dyno tune for your mods.. then when you get out there he can email a tune based on the datalogs from your prelim tune from here and revised for the altitude etc..once you become a tuning customer you have life time revisions no matter what you need them for for as long as you have the vehicle and stay with Rick as your tuner..

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
I see that you are from Columbia.. will you be coming back here first or going directly out to CO? if you are coming back here first you can have Rick do a dyno tune for your mods.. then when you get out there he can email a tune based on the datalogs from your prelim tune from here and revised for the altitude etc..once you become a tuning customer you have life time revisions no matter what you need them for for as long as you have the vehicle and stay with Rick as your tuner..

id go this route if possible.
and tuning for alt...welcome to 1 mile above sea level LOL

Users who are viewing this thread