Colorado Springs Owners

EATONURLS1

Established Member
Is there no L owners in colorado springs? The car scene here is terrible so i've been looking for some cobras/mustangs/L's and not really too much luck. Someone let me know the spots cause im miserable here withouth a car scene

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
Is there no L owners in colorado springs? The car scene here is terrible so i've been looking for some cobras/mustangs/L's and not really too much luck. Someone let me know the spots cause im miserable here withouth a car scene

when i was out there visiting family in June my brother took me to a little get together that they have every Friday. I cant remember exactly where its at but its in the parking lot of a grocery store i believe....but its a ton of F-body owners (I saw one terminator and no L's). ill ask him where its at so he can give me some info for ya :)
But if you go he will have a white Transam on the bottle running 11's, his buddy will have a 383 LT1 F1 procharger powered 4th gen and his other friend will have a 400ci twin turbo 3rd gen.
and well ill be out there again this coming summer so ill have the L with me :)

EATONURLS1

Established Member
well hit me up when you do, I dont care if its F-Body's, i just want a crowd of car people to get together, those whole town is full of hondas. Tell your to look for a 99 Red L with NC plates,

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
well hit me up when you do, I dont care if its F-Body's, i just want a crowd of car people to get together, those whole town is full of hondas. Tell your to look for a 99 Red L with NC plates,

well once he calls me back ill see what i can do :)
just a word of warning tho...there is an eagle talon out there that looks for the most part bone stock...i cannot begin to stress dont **** with em unless you can throw down...the guy yanked a Hayabusa from 60-120+ mph :D
but once i come out there ill post up here, the last time i was there i flew in so no truck for me :(

EATONURLS1

Established Member
yea thats cool, i only usually mess with the SRT4's out here and few of the SRT 10's but typically i just cruise around tryin to find ppl who actually know about cars not what they learned from Super Street or Fast and the Furious

EATONURLS1

Established Member
by the way tell your bro, that there are some poor sports when it comes to racing here, i raced al 99-04GT last night, he had a supercharger which im assuming had a small amount of boost, it was silver and had some strange rims, but we started from a roll, i pulled on him from the first into 2nd then he got a little lead on me and my bumper stayed just right in front of his tire, Until we shut down at about 70, i wanted to tell him good race and find out what he had done cause i know it was supercharged just wanted to confirm how much boost he had(my guess maybe 8-12lbs cause he didnt walk me like i figured it wouldve, i only have Intake so ya know, but when i rolled my window down to try and chat with him, he just kept lookin straight and trying to look like a tough guy, so its whatever ppl here are rude im used to southern ppl in NC and cool ppl in TX(i lived in bryan tx for awhile) so im used to ppl that you beat or beat you still trying to talk to you. Strange

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
by the way tell your bro, that there are some poor sports when it comes to racing here, i raced al 99-04GT last night, he had a supercharger which im assuming had a small amount of boost, it was silver and had some strange rims, but we started from a roll, i pulled on him from the first into 2nd then he got a little lead on me and my bumper stayed just right in front of his tire, Until we shut down at about 70, i wanted to tell him good race and find out what he had done cause i know it was supercharged just wanted to confirm how much boost he had(my guess maybe 8-12lbs cause he didnt walk me like i figured it wouldve, i only have Intake so ya know, but when i rolled my window down to try and chat with him, he just kept lookin straight and trying to look like a tough guy, so its whatever ppl here are rude im used to southern ppl in NC and cool ppl in TX(i lived in bryan tx for awhile) so im used to ppl that you beat or beat you still trying to talk to you. Strange

oh no its normal, i lived in the springs for many years...grew up there.
however when i went back in june i was glad to see nothing changed...between the springs and denver ive had my rude asshole quota filled for the year.

00blacky

Established Member
I know a couple guys that are in Castle Rock and then 1 HD owner in the springs. I dont know if any of them are on this board though I know a couple are on L-rodder. I'm about 1.5-2hrs from the springs so not a lot of help to ya. :D

Last edited:

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
Ok my brother gave me a call dude. The place they meet is the Goodwill on constitution and powers.
Also im gonna shoot you a PM with his email addy so you can chat with him directly and he can help point you in the right direction.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
yea ive seen them, its next to the sonic, there is a guy with a COMP orange Cobra there too

yeah hes the only terminator ive seen out there. supposedly hes not very quick LOL
but yeah thats where they are at :)
my brother is the white TA out there.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
well maybe i'll stop by and speak to your bro as long as he knows its cool ya know, like i said just tell him to look for a 99 L(RED) with NC plates and a Carolina Panthers Tow Cover.

hes a good guy. as a matter of fact he is my oakley hookup (see sig) LOL
but yeah stop by hes a younger blonde guy in a 99 (if i got my years right) white TA on the bottle. I gave him a heads up already bout your truck :)
he will probably be out there this friday, and in june or so when i go down there ill have the truck with me :)

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
I'm visiting Colorado right now and have spotted only one Cobra and that's it.

I'm just outside of Denver in Broomfield.

Oh...I did see a very nice '69 Mach one though.....

EATONURLS1

Established Member
not alot of ppl here have Cobras and L's, i've seen a total of 6 L's including mine but most are driven by old guys or something, but theres one red on that a guy was driving around here that says "lightning" on the windsheild and hes some mexican kid who was taking it down to mexico for "something" lol. Theres maybe 4-5 Cobras that i've seen since i've moved here in Feb of 08, a few supercharged GT's but other then that it sucks, the car scene on the East Coast is way better and I miss it every damn weekend

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
not alot of ppl here have Cobras and L's, i've seen a total of 6 L's including mine but most are driven by old guys or something, but theres one red on that a guy was driving around here that says "lightning" on the windsheild and hes some mexican kid who was taking it down to mexico for "something" lol. Theres maybe 4-5 Cobras that i've seen since i've moved here in Feb of 08, a few supercharged GT's but other then that it sucks, the car scene on the East Coast is way better and I miss it every damn weekend

in the springs you will find more lifted trucks than "fast" trucks brother :)
also have you got a hold of my brother yet?

Last edited:

EATONURLS1

Established Member
No I havent been out that way yet(even though its like 5 minutes from my house), When do you think would be a good time to catch him and whats his name? Also, let him know mine is Anthony so that way hes not all weirded out and Sh*t by some random guy showing up

Users who are viewing this thread