colorado 03/04 Cobra's question

03 COBRA SB

Rocky Mtn. SVT Cobra
Established Member
If you are in Colorado and have a stock or near stock 03/04 Cobra, Have you tried to pass emissions under the new standards?

Dans02gt

Established Member
My 03 cobra passed in May or June of this year when i bought it. It has catted bassani x pipe and bassani cat-back. Hope that helps.

03 COBRA SB

Rocky Mtn. SVT Cobra
Established Member
My 03 cobra passed in May or June of this year when i bought it. It has catted bassani x pipe and bassani cat-back. Hope that helps.

Have you done any other mods under the hood? or are you stock w/ a factory tune. do you know what your nox was at when you tested?
Several of us that are moded are running into problems with the nox. the state lowered the standard from 3 to 1.5.
Thank you for the info, we are tring to find where we will be able to level out the h/p to tune to make it work.

Dans02gt

Established Member
All i have is the exhaust that i listed above, cold air intake and a stock tune. I dont know what my nox level was because the previous owner had it done right before i bought it. The place to ask would be on coloradostangs.com. I dont know if you have tried there yet, but it might be a good place to ask.

mizel

Established Member
no shit..... really? wow that sucks. glad I have the classic car plates on my 65, dont think that would be passing any time soon.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
shit that sucks for you guys that you have to pass emissions,

I dont even have cats on my car im sure they would fail me instantly,

Users who are viewing this thread