(Colorado) 01 Cobra 28K miles, make offer!

MDK210

F150 Rep
Established Member
k. I'll have to get those in a day or two since I seem to have misplaced my camera. Interior is immaculate and those 03/04 Cobra seats cost me a pretty penny a few months ago, there's not even any signs of aging on the steering wheel. Not sure what else you want of the exterior so let me know. Here is my photobucket link below:

2001 SVT Cobra pictures by MDK210 - Photobucket

MDK210

F150 Rep
Established Member
thanks. all vids i have are in the photobucket link. if somone is really interested and wants a specific video i can try but it shouldnt be necessary.

MDK210

F150 Rep
Established Member
thanks, yeah I basically bought it, dumped a ton of money into it and now I'm selling it without putting but a couple thousand miles, lol. We're looking at some SUV type stuff but I'm surprised nobody has even offered me a reasonable price. You literally have to do nothing to this car it's DONE are ready for whatever you throw at it! Only possible thing to make it stronger is a beefier trans but the current one is more than suitable for the power she makes. It's literally future proof! Upgrade the blower to whatever Procharger you want and get new injectors/possible new MAF depending then watch the #'s go up. I did all the expensive and time consuming work for you.

I haven't put it on auto trader cause last time I tried to sell my truck I kept getting calls from car companies, blah. Losers!

Users who are viewing this thread