Color options

61mmstang94

Established Member
Want some opinions on color choices for an SN95, so if you have any pictures of an SN95 with a nice color also feel free to post anything up. Looking for pictures of cars without a factory SN95 color option.

Ford Tungsten Grey:
147405-640.jpg

front%2034%20driver%20sun.jpg

Ford DSG:
21975990005_large.jpg

BMW Sterling Grey:
http://www.kenrockwell.com/bmw/images/CIMG4715-big.jpg

I was looking for different greys, like above, but if you have pics of an SN95 with a nice color then feel free to post them up or give me your opinion on which color above you think would look best on an SN95. So far I like the Tungsten Grey the best as I think sometimes DSG looks too dull in darker lighting and the tungsten grey is the perfect shade of grey as it's not too dark and not too light but I am still open to others' opinions. Thanks.

Last edited:

61mmstang94

Established Member
That's kind of what I'm leaning towards.

In the pics, the Tungsten looks different sometimes (and it looks great), but I've never seen it in person which is my problem.

The DSG looks good in the sun and in edited pictures, but I probably like that the least out of the options as it looks too dull for my taste in any setting except direct sunlight.

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
that Orange does look sick:rockon:

i want to see what a 96-98 cobra would look like with GM's sunburst orange and blk saleens

Users who are viewing this thread